Proper After-Care will ensure that your brows heal with the best results possible.
- Avoid direct water to the procedure area for 10 days
- Do not use cleansers or chemicals on the procedure area for 10 days
- Clean the procedure area by gently patting the area with a damp non-woven guaze
- Do not use topical make up product on or near the procedure area for 10 days
- Apply Aquafor lightly with a clean q-tip twice a day for 3 days after the procedure
- Do not pick at scabs--this could pull out pigment. They will flake off on their own
Here is what you can expect during the healing process, and the feelings that may come with it:
My brows are perfect! Just a tad dark...
They're too dark and thick, what happened?!
Ew, my eyebrows are starting to flake and scab...
Where did they go? My brows have completely fallen off!
They're slowly coming back, but they're patchy...
DAY 42 (AFTER TOUCH-UP)
My brows are perfect!
Following the pre-procedures instructions will maximize your safety and comfort during the procedure.
- Do not wear waterproof make-up on the procedure area on the day of the appointment. No make-up on the procedure area is ideal and will maximize your comfort. This is particularly true of eyeliner and eyelash procedures. (Feel free to bring in photos of how you normally do your make up!)
Do not drink a lot of alcohol the night before and avoid caffeine the day of your procedure (if possible!)
Do not wear your contacts or bring a contacts case and solution so you can remove them before we start your eyeliner procedure. Remember to bring your glasses, opt for ones with UV protection if possible. (Applies to eyeliner and eyelash enhancements only)
Consult with your physician if you have recently or will soon have eye surgery (Applies to eyeliner and eyelash enhancements only)
Avoid blood thinning medications and herbal supplements the day of the procedure (if possible!)