If you find yourself running behind, please contact me via call or text as soon as possible with an estimated arrival time. I may be able to accommodate but if you are going to be more than 30 minutes late and I have another appointment we will need to reschedule.
Cancellation & No-Show Policy
If you find yourself needing to cancel or reschedule an appointment please do so by following the the Cancel or Reschedule button in your appointment confirmation email. I recommend choosing Reschedule if you would like an easy transfer of your paid deposit. Cancellations made 24 hours or less before the appointment are subject to a $75 fee. Cancellations made before will be refunded within 2 weeks. No-Shows will also be charged a $75 fee.
If you come to the appointment without following the proper pre-procedure guidelines it may not be safe to conduct the procedure that day. If you arrive to the appointment without following the pre-procedure guidelines your deposit will be forfeited and you will need to reschedule. To avoid having to reschedule here is a quick list of the pre-procedure guidelines:
- Do not wear waterproof make-up on the procedure area on the day of the appointment. No make-up on the procedure area is ideal and will maximize your comfort. This is particularly true of eyeliner and eyelash procedures. (Feel free to bring in photos of how you normally do your make up!)
- Do not drink a lot of alcohol the night before and avoid caffeine the day of your procedure (if possible!)
- Do not wear your contacts or bring a contacts case and solution so you can remove them before we start your eyeliner procedure. Remember to bring your glasses, opt for ones with UV protection if possible. (Applies to eyeliner and eyelash enhancements only)
- Consult with your physician if you have recently or will soon have eye surgery (Applies to eyeliner and eyelash enhancements only)
- Avoid blood thinning medications and herbal supplements the day of the procedure (if possible!)
Following the provided aftercare instructions is essential to a proper recovery. If proper after-care is not followed the procedure may heal badly or could get infected. Please call, text, or email me with any questions during the healing process. Click Here for Aftercare Instructions
Every procedure will require a touch up appointment within 4-8 weeks of the initial procedure. This appointment is included in the cost of your appointment.